Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yes, I know...

I've had a few glasses of wine, but this is when I can be at my most honest. I feel lonely, abandoned and confused. I'm embarking on this massive thing where I don't know what's lying ahead of me.

I'm not sure which decision to make. STBEH is pissed off because I've told him I'm going to deliver the summons due to his fucking around for time, which isn't worth while. I'm not exactly changing my mind. Thing what you like. I've been dealing with this for over 6 months and need to move on, just because he has only been 'aware' of it for the past 2 months is NOT my problem. The shit started a long time ago!!!


GET WITH THE PROGRAMME - IT'S OVER!!!

WOW! A few drinks tend to help. I've been invited away for the long weekend with some neighbors and am very tempted to take them up on the offer, so will let you know tomorrow which decision I've taken, but what is working on my nerves is the fact that my mom and the Fiery One don't want me to leave Miss Muffet (MM) with STBEH.

The reality is that he hasn't bonded with MM at all. He's made no effort and though she's slowly starting to show affection towards him it's not exactly what it should be. Problem is that I really need the break and also he really needs to get used to having the kids on his own for a whole weekend! So, what do I do?!

Answer: I don't bloody know!!! I really want the break, so want to get away on my own. The atmosphere at Wisteria Lane has been hard core and we're not talking the erotic kind... If only...

I suppose the best idea is to sleep on it as I've told my friends I'd do. So, I'll give ya'll the answer on the morrow.

Sweet dreams...
M x

1 comment:

  1. hoop jou naweek is ok.dink aan julle xx doreen

    ReplyDelete