Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm married to a joke!

Well, I've finally had a response from STBEH's lawyer with regards to my settlement proposal. It would seem that they agree with most points, except with the house. Apparently 'he' owns the house and will merely pay me a comical figure upon finalisation of the divorce, at which date the children and I need to move out and he will stay in the house.

I have to say, I laughed out loud when I read the letter, because the reality is that we own the house 50/50 and are married in community of goods, so whether he likes it or not, I get 50%! I really don't know what his lawyer is on to even make this suggestion. We all know how it works and for STBEH to even THINK I'll accept it?! What an idiot!!! Just a little bit more respect down the drain - and to be honest there's not a lot left...

This just proves to me that the REAL reason for STBEH not wanting to get divorced is because of his concern for his personal financial situation. He doesn't give a stuff for me or the kids (even if we end up with EXACTLY the same). He actually expects me and the kids to find a home with his measly payout offer! Shove it sideways up your arse (I'm sure you'll love it) and I'll be seeing you in court!

Did I mention I've lost even more respect for him?

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment