Monday, June 29, 2009

Broken sleep

I've been struggling a little bit with my sleeping pattern. It seems that my brain doesn't switch off properly when I'm trying to sleep and I've been having a spate of dreams. The dreams all seem quite realistic and I end up in a sub-conscious state where I'm semi-aware of what's going on, but also finishing the dream, as if I'm trying to make up the end of it. Very weird.

This, in turn, leaves me very tired during the day, which I don't really like. Funny thing is that when I try to sleep in the afternoon as I did over the weekend, the dreams only continue.

I've had a letter from my lawyer to say that they've had a response from STBEH's team and now I'm waiting for the scanned version to hit my inbox. Will let you know the outcome shortly.

Anyway, got these two crackers from The Fiery One and simply had to share them (click on the image to enlarge it):

An actual ad posted in the Auto Trader

And I'll leave you with a question: What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS?

Answer: A crazy bitch who WILL find you!

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment