Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Schmooze-day

I'm having one of those 'blah' days and almost didn't post today, simply coz I couldn't be bothered. "Pray-tell", you may ask, "Madge, what on earth could be the matter?"

What is the matter? Well, to be honest, I'm starting to get truly fed up with this whole business of getting divorced. I'm not a games player by any means. I don't play hard-to-get, I don't do mind games and I don't like messing people around. If I say 'yes', then it's 'YES', if I say 'I don't love you any more and want to get divorced' I f*cking mean it! (Sorry, was that a bit strong...?)

I think what's annoying me most of all is how STBEH is so unpredictable and, even worse, sly. I honestly don't know what he has up his sleeve from one minute to the next, especially given his recent track record, but it's starting to wear extremely thin.

Now he doesn't want to discuss what he's decided with his lawyer's advice from this morning, so apparently I have to 'wait and see'. F*ck this shit! Why do I always try and do things in the nicest possible way. I can hear you think that getting divorced isn't nice either way, but there are nice and decent ways of doing things and the other option is to be a total bitch.

STBEH might tell you that I'm a bitch anyway, but I've really gone out of my way to try and do this in the MOST amicable way possible and where has this got me? Absolutely NOWHERE! He apparently thinks that if he had more time, he'd prove that he's changed and that we're meant to be together, however, the more of these little tricks he pulls, the less I respect him and they're tallying up pretty damn fast.

I'm also starting to believe he'll be doing me a HELLUVA favor if he just pisses off back to the UK and lets me get on with my life as he's been threatening to do. I honestly couldn't give a rats arse! It will be sad for the kids to grow up without their dad around, but he's made it clear he doesn't want to be a 'part-time dad' again (he got divorced from his first wife when their daughter was 18 months old - oh yeah, did I mention his first wife had an affair...? Was she perhaps pushed to that point?).

Bon Voyage!
Madge

PS: Until now I don't think I've been nasty at all, but I'm afraid I'm getting to a point where the boxing gloves are being laced up, because nice simply isn't cutting it anymore.

3 comments:

  1. En jy is 'n lafhaard om anoniem te skryf, so kry maar vir jou!

    Woef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, for all of our English readers who don't understand Afrikaans, the person above wrote that she thinks I'm a f*cking bitch...

    To which I replied that she was a coward for posting that type of comment anonymously.

    I do however find it interesting that someone who thinks so highly of me continues to read my blog... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete