Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's see what happens next

Helloooo all!

How's this weather in Cape Town? Gales and rain and icy temperatures. I suppose it is winter after all, so we can't complain too much. I just got home from the gym and had to time my exit from the building very nicely so as not to get caught in one of the showers, but at least I'm a little bit warmer now with my circulation going again!

Well, I think STBEH FINALLY went to see his lawyer this afternoon. He didn't tell me where he was going, but told me that he was going out and judging by his foul mood I'm assuming a visit to his legal advisor.

I don't understand the foul mood though. It's not like anything has hit him by surprise?! All I can think is that the lawyer advised him to sign my offer and run fast because it's a very fair deal. Too fair me thinks!

Thing is that if he doesn't agree and we end up having to settle in court, the judge will most likely award me more than what I'm asking for in the first place, because of the fact that I've tried to do things in a fair way and if STBEH's lawyer is any good he'll advise him to this effect rather than think of his own pocket and let it go to court only to end up costing his client a small fortune.

Anyway, I'm sure there'll be another blow-up judging by his mood. I'm just going to do my own thing and try to stay out of his way as far as I can, because I really can't deal with yet another argument.

On that note, I'm off to run a bath for the kids and I, so until tomorrow!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment