Monday, June 15, 2009

A night away

It seems like ages since I've last posted and apologies to those of you who've thought I've disappeared off the face of the earth...

Anyway, I've just been very busy with life overall. I went away for a night this weekend with some friends just for a mini-break from Wisteria Lane and the kids. Miss Muffet is at the very super-clingy phase and this can get extremely tiring and draining, so I needed the break, although I reckon I could've done with an extra night away.

The flip-side is that I'm going out again tonight to the fabulous God's Kitchen featuring Armin van Buuren gig at the Bellville Velodrome. I'm so stoked about this as I haven't been to anything like this for absolutely ages and I think it's going to be a real stonker of a night!

I still don't know what I'm going to wear, but will take a couple of outfits to my friend, the Hairdresser's for her approval.

Not sure what state I'll be in tomorrow, but if I'm in any state to write a post, I'll let you know how it was!

Cheerio
Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment