Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weird websites

While checking my Twitter updates, I came across a Tweet from the infamous Perez Hilton(not to be confused with Paris Hilton) with the link to an article on a site called '18 More of the World's Most Disturbing Sex Toys' and boy-oh-boy was I, ermmm, shall I say amused?

Again I ask: "Why, why, WHY?"

Another interesting site I recently heard about from the Golf Estate Mommy is Urban Dictionary. This 'enlightening' site is crammed full of slang sayings and text abbreviations for example:

IFLML
Stands for: I F*cking Love My Life
In context: "Man fml, I lost my phone, wait no, it was just under my bed. IFLML."

Ummmm, yes, so forget the good ol' fashioned Oxford Dictionary next time you need to check the meaning of a word. This site is obviously the place to be... if you want to sound like a retard...

Lastly, got this really funny cartoon from The Writer today and simply had to share it with you lot.

Whaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment