Thursday, June 11, 2009

The F*ckee or The F*ckor

I tried posting earlier, but had a few troubles. Anyway, seems to be sorted out now. Had an email from the Crazy Chick saying that there hasn't been anything saucy on TITL of late. That, my dear darling, is because there hasn't been much drama on the home front recently.

I can however report that I will now be going ahead with the summons. Up to now, I've given STBEH about 5 weeks with the same settlement agreement and he's still not come back to me with any amendments or changes, however he's also not signing it either, so since I can't force him to do this, the court can. And he'll have a maximum of ten days in which to sign it.

It would've been the next step anyway and in some ways I regret not getting this done sooner, but this is me yet again trying to do things in the more amicable way only for him to mess me about. The reality is that I'm sick of sitting around and waiting and just want to get the bloody-hell on with it!

Other than that I heard a really good saying the other day and it's made me ask that question of myself: Am I the Fuckee or the Fuckor? A bit of both, me thinks. The thing is, I'm not exactly going to come out of this whole thing unscathed.

Reality: I'm going to be a single woman with 2 kids - not exactly appealing to many single men.

Reality: I'm going to have to scale down from a rather flashy big house on a golf estate to something a lot smaller/less nice.

Reality: It's not going to be f*cking easy!

In this instance it turns out I'm the F*ckee...

However some would say I'm the F*ckor due to the fact that I'm actually the one wanting to get divorced and not reconsidering. See, the thing is, if I don't do it, I'll be the F*ckee! And in more ways than one, I'll be f*cked for life as the reality is I'll never be truly happy.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment