Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shoes relieve stress

Well, that's what I'll keep telling myself and don't even think of trying to tell me any different!

After Prince Charming told me that his trainers hurt him at school, I decided to briefly pop out this morning to get him some new ones, but while browsing, my eyes were instantly drawn to a very delicious looking pair of heels.

I'm a tall girl at 5'10" (1.76), so I am quite comfy wearing flats and don't have any height issues, but nothing beats a sexy pair of heels, especially if I don't have any in that particular colour - well, now I do:

Now I just need to find an occasion to wear them to. I have a beautiful silk top that would go nicely with these...

Madge x

4 comments:

  1. where are those from? absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies.... Shoe City, you'll be surprised to know!! Now I need to find an outfit to wear it with. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are hooker shoes...you do look like you have gorgeous legs though

    ReplyDelete