Monday, May 11, 2009

Boys will be boys!

Got this pic from a good friend and simply had to share it with you. Just goes to show that nature has a mind of it's own and boys, well, they'll always be boys!

Just imagine sitting on the back of this huge elephant and suddenly you get jilted upwards in a moment of ecstacy. I would probably wet myself!

Before I sign off a quick joke, also sent in by a good friend:

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. "I
couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret
for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of
whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."

"That's amazing," said the woman, "how old are you?"

"Twenty-six," he said.

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment