Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've joined the gym

Right, for some reason I was overcome by the urge to join the gym... This might be for stress relief purposes (very relevant), for the purpose of avoiding home and also to keep in shape. Thanks to my Discovery Vitality membership I got to sign up to the local Planet Fitness for a once-off fee of R850. All I have to do is go there at least twice a month and Discovery will do the rest. I reckon that's doable and suppose that I need to keep in shape considering I'll be doing the dating thing at some point later this year.

Meeting up with a couple of my girl friends for a natter tomorrow morning, which I'm looking forward to and in the afternoon I'm off to see my lawyer again to move things forward. So a busy Friday overall. And I might just try and get to the gym somewhere along the way too... ahem...

I must say, I'm looking forward to the stormy weather they're forecasting for the Cape. I love that kind of weather where you just stay indoors and keep yourself all tucked up. Mind you, I have a few things on this weekend, so not too sure whether the whole tucked up idea is quite so realistic.

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick thanks to the readers who commented on my previous post. As for me snogging someone, I'm not really sure I'd do that (not in public anyway). I must say, even though things are moving along, I think I might feel bad about it - maybe not, who knows, but I suppose good judgment tells me not to, but I totally agree with both your opinions.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment