Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And the plot thickens...

OK, so until now I've really not consciously slagged STBEH off, but today he's really f*cking done it! (And if you're reading this, then bloody great too, because now I can't care any less!)

Turns out STBEH and his new best friend, a neighbor, who has over-night become a 'close friend of the family', are sniffing around Gambling HQ to find out whether I've been having an affair with someone there. Fortunately someone informed me of this and I've since confronted him about it, but of course, he's all defensive saying that he's merely worried about his family and what's going on.

The thing is this: Even if I did have an affair, what difference would it make. The reality is that now I'm just on a mission, because I now might as well go ahead and do the deed, since either way I'm getting shit about it! Thing is, it might even help me out, because he left his first wife due to her fooling around, so it could well just help him get over me quicker. Reality is, I've got absolutely NOTHING to lose if I do, not even my integrity, because I've already started divorce proceedings and am in my own mind merely still married on paper.

As for the new best friend of his, it's perhaps a good idea if he just focuses his energies on his own wife who is much more deserving. Mind your own business and stay out of mine. Oh yes, and next time you decide to play Private Investigator, do remember to give a false name for a start and secondly, make sure you have accurate info.

Going to be out all day tomorrow for a golf day, so probably won't post, but in the meantime, take care and enjoy the sunshine!

Madge

2 comments:

  1. this silly man

    as a guy myself i have come to realise that when a guy is looking for smoke...he most probably has his own fire

    lose the loser and be the woman you can be

    ReplyDelete
  2. With apologies I have amended a line in this post.

    ReplyDelete