Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Courtesy cars

Today was absolutely manic doing all kinds. I've had meetings and more meetings and even managed to get to the gym at 5pm, which is really impressive. The fact that I can hardly stand on my two feet now is not surprising after all that, but overall, it's been a good day.

On top of this, I'm in a really crappy and worn out City (Shitty) Golf. I think I mentioned in the previous post that my car has had to go in to have some final repairs done. It's pretty amazing how grateful you become for what you have when you're in something that's not quite so nice. Mind you, I say that lightly, it's a f*cking HUGE difference to go from a 2.5l German sedan to this 1.2L, no radio, the doors don't even lock (they hardly even bloody open) and the driver's seat rocks back and forth... I can continue, but it will take up way too much of your precious time. I think I've made my point though.

Hopefully I'll be getting my car back tomorrow and will be sure to kiss and stroke it and tell it exactly how much I love it!

Anyway, on a positive note, while driving in "The Ferrari", I've had to resort to listening to MP3's I've downloaded onto my phone and one of my latest favorites is the Ciara feat Justin Timberlake song, 'Love, Sex and Magic'. I've never been the biggest JT fan out there. Personally I don't really rate him, but some of his music is pretty hot and it doesn't get hotter than this. Check out the music video below for some smokin' sexy action:

Hot, hot, hot, baby!!!

So, on that high note, I say good night.

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment