Monday, April 20, 2009

What an eventful weekend

And thank goodness it's kindof a half-week type thingy... Hope you're all dragging your hungover arses to the polling stations on Wednesday.

I'm just not in the mood to bore you all with my rather eventful weekend, but what I will do is give you all a few words and let you fill in the gaps. This could definitely end up being interesting...

Let's start on Friday: Drinks after work, drunk, speed home, accused of having an affair with my boss (noooooo!) and told to get out of the house, the switch flicks, lots of violence, flashing blue lights...

Just to let you all know I'm fine, apart from having really sore arms, where I bashed into blocking arms.

The moral of the story: "Don't fuck with me when I'm drunk and in particular when I'm angry at you already!" I must say, it was a good release for me. Probably all the pent-up anger of the past year coming out in one go.

Anyway, it was Miss Muffet's second birthday yesterday. I must admit, I still find it hard to believe that she's not a baby any more. I suppose she'll always be my baby even though she really is a little girl - and a madam at that!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment