Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to handle it?

So, I'm a little confused here. Why suddenly now does soon-to-be-ex-husband (STBEH) want to shower me with affection? It's too late buddy! It all makes matters really difficult for me and for him too, because it's as if he's clinging onto something that is no more.

But what to do? The thing is that the atmosphere at home has been fairly stable for the last couple of days, which helps, but this isn't exactly sustainable.

So, just to make matters worse, I'm going to have to spend the weekend on The Farm in Paarl to doggysit my sister's (The Fiery One) 'kids'. This little family comprises of 2 Pugs called Mugg and Bean and a Ridgeback named Mocha. Here's the irony, my kids don't wake me in the night for a wee, but the dogs do! The things we do, eh?

My mom was babysitting while sis is living it up in Mauritius, but now mom is unwell and not coping. Mocha is still a puppy and a very boisterous one at that. I don't mind dogs, but am more of a cat person myself. Would love to tame a Lion one day...

I just don't need this right now...

Anyway, any of you in Cape Town look out the window this morning? Here at Gambling HQ we can't even see past 10 metres from the mist. Very eerie. Real Alfred Hitchcock style weather, or snuggling up in bed and shagging yourself senseless weather. For now, I suppose I'll have to settle with Alfred.... Hitchcock that is... No shagging for me although the thought is quite appealing... Oh God, now I'm just torturing myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment