Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pollopy clouds?

Did any of you Cape Tonians see the clouds this morning?? I was staring amazed at the funny shape as the mass hung in the air. If you look closely it looks like little pollops hanging from it. I'm regretting not taking a picture of it to show you, but it certainly looks like we're in for a potentially stormy morning.

Yay! Bring it on. I absolutely love storms. Growing up in Bloemfontein you get used to the summer storms where it is sunny and hot all day long and then around 4pm the wind would suddenly pick up and within minutes it would be dark and gloomy with loads of thunder and lightning followed by seriously hard rain for about 10-15 minutes and then just as suddenly the sun would be shining again and everything would be fresh and the birds are singing their tunes again. Love it!

Anyway, I love writing poetry, so I'll bore you with my latest penning:

Happy Evermore

The hurt in me too much to bear
The feeling of pain, emotion, dispair
I know the right decision's been made
Over time the price has been paid

Why, oh why has it come to this?
I thought it was a hit, instead a miss
The hurt and sorrow in my heart I feel
Has brought with it a turning wheel

Indeed, now it seems the time has come
For me to deal with what's come undone
A long, hard journey lies ahead
But on I simply should put to bed

Some times were good, some were fun
But a brand new path has just begun
For me to experience, feel, explore
And perhaps be happy evermore.

Madge xx

No comments:

Post a Comment