Friday, April 17, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don't do mind games, just get that. If anything, I shut my trap and keep it to myself, but a game-player I'm most certainly not. I just don't get it. Why say one thing one day and another the next or try to make someone else look bad in order to make yourself look better?

Don't be two-faced and most importantly, don't lie to me or about me for that matter! Last night I had an incident and never mind hitting the roof, I hit the f*cking Milky Way I was so angry!!!

OK, now I've got that off my chest I have one more thing to say: "It's the WEEKEEEEEEND, BABY!"

Yay! Don't you just love Gareth Cliff's show?? Always very entertaining and get's me going in the morning.

Got this clip this morning and it really made me laugh. It's one of the first cat-fight scenes from Dynasty between Krystle and Alexis. I must say, no fight scene is complete without the clashing satin shirts and my two favorite lines: "And I didn't cause your accident, Krystle, just as I didn't cause your barenness" and "Just whistle if you want a re-match" Aaaah, they just don't make them like this anymore...



Love it!

Laters
Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment