Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fetishes

So, we were having a little group discussion here at Gambling HQ and somehow it came out that one of the girlies here have a riding crop in her car (you know, the stick that jockeys use to make the horses run faster).

I never had her down as the horsey type, so this, of course, opened up a whole new conversation and poker stats galloped right out the room...

Now, I'm not at all averse to a bit of kink. I've certainly had my fair share of experience and having lived in London, where people are generally more open minded about these kind of things, had some fun and rather interesting times at clubs like Torture Garden. Maybe one day I'll share some of those experiences with you if I think you deserve it...

The whole fetish thing still amuses and intrigues me though. What is it in the minds of some people that make them do some really seriously weird shit behind closed doors. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with a bit of slap 'n tickle and dressing up in latex or uniforms or tying each other to the bed posts or in those furry cuffs, but when you look into it there's a lot of pretty scary stuff that people do to themselves and others.

I really don't get why you would want to inflict that kind of pain or have it done to you and then still get turned on by it? Seriously, high voltage electrical shocks to your vajajay??? Being whipped untill you bleed or pee yourself?? No man!! Then there's all the messy stuff people do, and I'm not talking about lying in a bath full of baked beans or spaghetti here. Mind you, I reckon that could probably be fun, but a turn-on? I'm definitely not convinced.

Are these normal people like you and me or are they perhaps badly scarred by something that has happened in their past and feel they need to punish themselves or someone else in order to deal with it. Please correct me if I'm totally missing something here, but I'm struggling to get my head around it. And really, if I'm that out of the loop, then feel free to slap and tickle my senses with what it is that I'm potentially missing out on!

Anyway, got this pic today. Very 21st century as it said. Made me larff...
M x

1 comment:

  1. yeah, definitely some interesting people out there... I mean, have you ever been to the site "2girls1cup"?

    if you haven't, DON'T!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete