Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter madness

Hello all you bunnies or is it chickens?? This is so confusing, there's eggs, but bunnies don't lay eggs, chickens do and ... aaaargh, forget it.

So, I've had quite an interesting weekend, but fortunately for me I had my resident therapist close by at all times. Let me know if you want his number, he's a Black guy, goes by the name of J. Walker. He really knows his thing and I must say that he's been my pillar of strength over the past few weeks.

Spent a bit of time with his colleague, mister Ballantyne too, though he's not quite as smooth...



Anyway, the ball is finally rolling, though probably a little slow for my liking at this point in time, but I reckon that will pick up soon. Fortunately things are all calm and not too emotional, but just really awkward. Someone pointed out that this might happen and I really hadn't thought about it, but he couldn't have been more right.

All I want to do is to say: "Stop being so f*cking nice and helpful! It's too late. And stop making me cups of tea, I don't drink the stuff and after being with me for 7 years you should bloody know this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment