Monday, April 6, 2009

Hi there and welcome

Well, it's certainly taken me long enough to get into this whole blog thing, but now I'm here and committed to doing this.

I have to say a big thank-you to my blogging inspirations, my friend Justin Atkins and more recently the 2OceansVibe crew.

You have inspired me to take on this challenge and share my life with the world.

Just a quick intro from my side. I'm a 28-year old living in the most beautiful city in the world, Cape Town and I'm going through a lot of changes and challenges right now, so this is going to be my sounding board.

Please feel free to comment whenever you want and I'll do my best to reply.

Now I'm going to see what I can do with this blog page to make it a little more interesting for you all, so will be back later.

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment