Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sometimes we have to do things that aren't nice

So, I suppose this is merely how life works. You do something, realize that you've cocked up and then need to fix it somehow. Sometimes you find that it's an easy fix, like "Shit, let's just superglue it on rather than use prestick?" Other times you need to take slightly more drastic measures....

I had to take a more drastic measure last night to fix something that is/was somewhat f*cked up. And it really wasn't nice.

It's one of those shitty situations where you know you've gotta do it, you've made up your mind and there's absolutely no turning back, because, God knows, if you did, you'd simply be f*cking yourself over in a rather royal fashion.

So, I went about it in a very well-planned and clinical manner.... Yes, I took a sleeping pill, made the phone call and 20 minutes in I was so chilled to the point that my head was spinning (from the sleeping pill) and went straight to bed only to be awakened by my alarm from a much needed death sleep.

Now I'm just waiting to deal with the repercussions of it all. So far things have been very quiet on that front, let's wait and see.

Anyway, that's my feedback for now. Who ever said that divorce was easy?!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment