Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One of my pet hates

This morning on my way to Gambling HQ, I was driving along, minding my own business when I ended up behind a car with the number plate KRUMMEL - WP. Now, this is probably not such a big deal except you do want to ask, WHY???

So, what really annoyed me is the little yellow square in the back window which said: "Baby Boy On Board". Well f*cking done to you, buddy! That is just AMAZING! You managed to conceive. No, you managed to conceive a male child!

Seriously, I don't get those little yellow signs. Do you really think that I'm going to drive slower or further back from you just because you have that sign? Perhaps you should just drive with your hazards on permanently so we can all beware and avoid crashing into you and rather take aim at the stupid tannie in the silver Toyota Corrola with the number plate KFMFAN2-WP (Yes, she's out there!)?

Now I know I can say this and no one can turn to me and say you're just jealous because you don't have kids. I do and I most certainly don't have a stupid yellow sign in my back window telling everyone that I'm fertile!

I call for a ban on all yellow "Baby on Board" signs from this moment on!

1 comment:

  1. Those signs are actually to notify emergency personell, in the event of a car accident, that you have a child etc. on board.

    ReplyDelete