Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I haven't abandoned you

So, I'm back in at Gambling HQ today for what will most certainly be an eventful 3-day week. I have to say the long weekend was good fun. Baked my kiddies' birthday cakes on Friday night in preparation for the party on Saturday and thank the stars above I booked a party venue with indoor entertainment!!!

Went out with the girls on Saturday night to the joyous Edwards Street strip! Did the whole Cubana coctail thing and then on to Ku De Ta nightclub for some boogying! I'm afraid to say it wasn't exactly rocking, but I had good company and that made up for a lot. Was home by 2am, which is fairly respectable, I think. Thanks to the girls (Simone, Stacey, Sadie, Marie Anne, Tamzin and Ashleigh) for a nice time!

Perhaps it was the scary guy with the mohawk and tight white jeans or 'dodgy guy' with the same kind of sunglasses as is seen in Beyonce's I'm a Diva. Not a good look in my opinion.



Sunday was pretty mediocre actually. Was very tempted to go to Caprice when the weather cleared up nicely, but couldn't be bothered and instead moved out of the master bedroom. The thing is STBEH refuses to move out and so the next logical step was that I should take the plunge, especially since he started stroking my arm in the mornings.

Then I was accused of being nasty! Nasty??? Nasty would've been him getting back from the UK with all his stuff in the spare bedroom and that's that, but of course, because I was merely trying to be nice, I'm the one moving out. Never mind, I must say I'm quite enjoying having my own space again. F*ck that shit, being nice gets you nowhere!

Monday it was Prince Charming's birthday so did the 'family' thing and took him and Miss Muffet to the Spur for lunch. Please note that the Spur isn't a venue I would frequent if it wasn't for the kids. Although, saying that, the food is good value for money, so I'm not really complaining.

And that's it, so on with the (short) week we go...

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment