Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some of my current favorites

One of my passions in life is music and lately I've thrown myself into it in a big way. Here is one of my current favorites, The Veronicas - Untouched. The lyrics kindof speak to me as I feel quite untouched right now.



Another favorite right now is Katy Perry's Thinking of You. Maybe I'm not all that untouched after all - except for in a physical way of course...



Amazing how something like music can affect you so much. "So I say thank-you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing..."

Watched the movie, Juno, over the weekend. If you haven't seen it yet, then please do yourself a favour. It's on MNET at the moment. I've been wanting to see it for ages now and it was well worth the wait. Very quirky and not at all 'Hollywood' just as you think "oh, it's all going to work out and this is what's going to happen", the movie finishes in the way things actually tend to happen in 'Real Life' without any of the sweetnesses that Hollywood tends to inflict on us. Definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment