Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make your voices heard!

I really do hope that you lot reading this have registered to vote and are making your way to the polling stations on this momentous day. Come on, the government has been so kind as to give you a day off work, surely you can repay them in kind by shafting them with your vote?!

Anyway, I'm making the most of the day by spending it with my kids and mom in Paarl on The Farm - after casting my own all-important vote, of course. I can't face spending the day in Wisteria Lane with soon-to-be-ex-husband. I've sent him off to Pick 'n Pay to buy some groceries, so I can quickly come on here and post this. He's definitely not to know about this blog for as long as I can get away with it! And no, I'm not sneaky, it's just none of his goddamn business!

Really, where I live is EXACTLY like Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives. Complete with realistic characters, all the intrigue and drama and let's not forget, all the bitchyness that one Golf Estate can offer!

That's all from me for today, but be sure to tune in tomorrow for your next episode of This is The Life (TITL as per mister Rotherham over at 2OceansVibe).

Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment