Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peanut butter M&M's

I'm not a MASSIVE chocolate fan. I mean, I like it, especially the real deal like anything Belgian, Lindt, hmmmmm... But no, I'm an ice cream gal. Buy me a tub of Haagen Dazs and I'll be all yours. You might not get much conversation out of me, but then you might not be after the conversation...

But here at Gambling HQ we've got a thing for peanut butter M&M's. Never been that keen on M&M's. They're ok, but these are something really special. They've got this creamy centre and are particularly morish. So, next time you see the red packet, do pick it up and take the time to endulge in something different.

My colleague has just been so kind as to plonk one of these on my desk and now I'm a happy bunny.



Speaking of bunnies, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to post over the weekend. If I do, yay, if not, I'll be back next week, no doubt with an update on my life saga, so have a great Easter and to those of you going out to Balkanology, I did try, but to no avail. Maybe next year!

Have a good one!

M x

1 comment:

  1. They are the best M&M's ever. We don't get them in the UK either :o(

    ReplyDelete