Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blood and guts and axed heads

What a gory start to the day I've had and no, before you get cheeky and tell me that I shouldn't look in the mirror so early, I'm talking about genuine horror film type stuff.

On my way to Gambling HQ this morning I drove past a cat that was hit by a car with all it's guts lying around it... And so it begins... Then I was listening to Gareth Cliff's show on 5FM and the topic of conversation was people with axes stuck in their heads and bush knives stuck through eyes and narrowly missing their brains. Yes, they survived!

I'm not usually squeamish about these kinds of things, but perhaps when dawn is still breaking it's much easier to imagine scenes from Saw or the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Anyway, let's hope this day doesn't turn out to be another Nightmare on Elm Street or early version of Halloween...

By the way, has anyone seen Johnny?? Wheeeeeeeere's Johnny???

No comments:

Post a Comment