Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not having a good day

So, I'm back at Gambling HQ and am sure you'll be glad to know that Miss Muffet is a lot better although she still woke up with Apple-red cheeks this morning from a fever.

Anyway, I'm having a really crap day. No, totally shit actually... I can't even pin it down to a particular reason, so have worked out that it must be a combination of things from dealing with STBEH, to issues at Gambling HQ, sick babies and being generally tired.

I was just sitting at my desk thinking that I probably need some time off. Just a few days, but the only thing stopping me at this point is that I don't exactly want to sit at Wisteria Lane with STBEH telling me how much he loves me and the kids with his 'woe is me' attitude!

My sister, The Fiery One, popped round yesterday to see how Miss Muffet was doing. She'd just returned from a two week holiday in Mauritius (oh how jealous I am)with a rather amazing tan and was looking all rested and chilled. Anyway, the point is that she commented on the atmosphere being really heavy at which point I told her that it was in fact 'a good day' at Wisteria Lane... Surely that must affect you and it looks like it has started.

Any of you have a little spot by the coast somewhere where I can just disappear to for a few days on my own with a couple of good books, some good wine and my iPod, hmmm and perhaps a hot man, like Johnny Walker??

I think what's worrying me most is that I have NOTHING planned for the weekend. So far I've managed to stay busy, but not doing anything is a major concern. I've even asked The Music Man for inspiration as he's 'supposed' to be in the know, but he's off to Sun City for the SAMA's, which helps me just plain f*ck-all! Any suggestions or invites to hot parties will be graciously received!

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment