Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spit vs Swallow or Inhale vs Puff

You tell me! One day I might let you in on my preference, but when I saw this pic, I just had to share it with you. Can you just imagine a Saturday night, you've got some friends round, had a nice dinner of curry or pizza or something and fancy toning things down with a little smoke.

So, off you toddle to fetch the paraphernalia...



How many of the guys (the straight ones of course - we all know no dinner party is complete without the token gay guy)do you think will actually partake in the next part of the evening?

I suppose the good thing about it is if you're single you can go to bed with a smile, but who would REALLY buy it? I suppose it's a great gift for a hen night or your gay best friend.

I just can't stop imagining people's faces when you emerge with it. Especially the guys? Would you?

Madge

1 comment: