Thursday, August 13, 2009

To do or not to do...

There is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time now, years in fact, but it's simply never happened for a whole host of reasons. After consulting with the Project Manager and Mom, and explaining my predicament, they are in agreement with me that I should just bite the bullet and do it. So, I'm doing it!!

Anyway, feeling somewhat melancholic today. Don't know why. Might be because I signed the Affidavit for the summons and am now merely waiting for STBEH to sign the Consent Paper, which it seems he's holding off doing for whatever reason. Oh well, it'll happen when it happens.

I'm meeting with the GEM tomorrow, who is moving back to Jo'burg. I'm really sad about that. She's become one of my closest friends here and has been a major support for me and is such a wonderful person to have in my life.

Ek gaan jou mis, vriendin!!

Well, on that note I'll sign off for today.

Madge

3 comments:

  1. Talk about keeping us in suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie vir mooi woorde. Ek gaan jou meer mis as wat jy besef.... Kan nie wag vir die pics... GEM

    ReplyDelete