Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going to The Farm

It's been a pretty quiet week really with not a lot happening apart from Tuesday's dramas and Miss Muffet being ill, so when The Fiery One invited me to stay with her on the Farm tonight since her husband is off in Namibia, I thought "Why Not?". So, I'm taking the kids along too and we're just going to have a chilled evening in.

Tomorrow I have the carpet cleaners coming in to try and do something about the state of the carpets in the bedrooms. It's been pretty mucky for months now and just one of those things you simply have to book and get done, but somehow never get round to the booking part...

This weekend is going to be a busy one as I'm going to be working at the Baba Indaba expo at the CTICC from Saturday through to Monday (for the readers abroad, Monday is a public holiday here in SA).

On Sunday night I'll be staying on The Farm again as The Fiery One has asked me to babysit her dogs for the night as they're going to a party and will be staying over. Her dogs are her babies, the two Pugs go by the names of Mugg and Bean (the local version of Starbucks for those abroad) and her Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy is called Mocha. There's a theme here in case you haven't noticed...

The beautiful Mocha.


Might stay with Mom on Saturday night as she's off to Jo'burg for 2 weeks to visit Grandma who's turning 91 - bless!

So, a busy weekend after a less-busy week. Sounds good to me!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment