Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dreaming about Gareth Cliff?!

Yes, how perturbed was I when I woke up from THAT dream? For anyone outside SA reading this, Gareth Cliff is a breakfast DJ on a national radio station called 5FM, the equivalent of the UK Radio 1.

Gareth, very cute!

I just find it very odd because although I enjoy his radio show while driving in the morning, I've never really thought of him in THAT way... ahem... Look, he's not exactly Brad Pitt, but he's cute. Weird shit!

So, another busy day running around, but I like it that way, so no complaints. Just wish it was a bit warmer, then one would be more willing to go out!

Laters
Madge

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you madge, he is rather! I bet he's a great kisser too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I've got a thing for LEIGH-ANN MOL! Mmmmmm, maybe we can double date? He, he, he! We know each other, they know each other, so its perefect. Now what to do about the Cape Town Jo'burg distance thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, you might be onto something there Fuzi...

    ReplyDelete