Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aching back and feet

Over this past long weekend I helped someone out at their stand at the Baba Indaba selling a very innovative post-pregnancy belly-belt. Check out the Cherished Belly website and get one if you're pregnant and want to get back into your pre-preggie jeans quickly. It was fun getting out and doing something different for a change, although I must admit, I was totally buggered at the end of each long day, giving the same spieel to the punters and standing on sore feet.

Last night, after the three long days I went for a couple of cocktails at the Leopard Room in the Twelve Apostles Hotel. I had the Raspberry Truffle, which was absolutely gorgeous!

Now I'm left with a rather nasty cough, but I'll get over that too. And that is all I have to say for now.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment