Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to normal

Well, I've not been writing on here as religiously over the past week, mainly because of being really busy and ill on top of that. Though I'm looking forward to another busy week, I'm at least feeling a lot better than I did last week with my chest infection and I'm really looking forward to getting back to the gym today.

I had a lovely weekend. Had some friends round for drinks on Friday evening, which was nice. On Saturday did the kiddies party thing, which I managed to cope with, somehow and finally got to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Strange movie, and though it was a bit drawn out, the best part of it was that Brad Pitt just kept getting better and better looking!

Yesterday I took the kids to the beach. We were there for almost three hours and had a ball. PC and I even went into the sea with our clothes on. I didn't think it would be warm enough for it and didn't take cossies, but the sun soon dried us up. It's great seeing him starting to enjoy the water.

Right, now to get on with some work.

Madge

2 comments:

  1. The best part was that Brad Pitt kept getting better and better looking....well, until he got too young to drool over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, BB, you do have a point there, but by this stage I was in my own little dream world where it was only Brad and myself... Can't really remember much about the end of the flick... ;)

    ReplyDelete