Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't be bothered and 'Hint no.2'

Well, it's Friday already and it sure has been an action-filled week. As you might have imagined, I haven't received the apologies nor have I received evidence of having had an affair, said affair being the REASON for my divorce.

To be honest, I'm not surprised and don't really care. The reality is that the people who matter all know the real reason for the divorce and that's what matters to me.

STBEH and his cronies thought that they were really going to f*ck me over this week and I've been able to give them the finger quite beautifully. I just find it all so sad and pathetic, but then I'm pretty much used to it by now. I'm just totally disgusted to think that I actually loved this man once, who now seems to stoop lower than pond scum!

Very sad that they're now willing to drag innocent people into the equation. And for what? Anyway, I'm no longer going to upset myself. My lawyer has already issued the summons and the sheriff will probably be delivering that in about 2 weeks time, so I'm just going ahead with my plans.

Add to that the fact that I can pretty much date who I want, it means that I can finally start to move on. It's been dragging for quite some time for me now, considering the fact that I told STBEH that I wanted the divorce on the 1st of January already, so I really am ready to move on now and am really looking forward to living my life again.

Which conveniently brings me along to 'Hint no.2': A letter of the alphabet I will be, somewhere between A and Zee.

Lastly a sad farewell to the GEM. Ek gaan jou verskriklik baie mis vriendin, maar ek is seker ons sien mekaar weer binnekort. Ek is baie lief vir jou!

I've got a lovely weekend planned and hope you all do too.

Madge

3 comments:

  1. How about a young toy boy to get the dating feeling going again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, now that u're officially back on the market...how much do u charge for your services?

    ReplyDelete