Thursday, August 27, 2009

My house too!

Well, the dust has by no means settled at this end. STBEH (Soon-To-Be-Ex-Husband) is walking around here with a huge cloud over his head and I just wish that a bolt of lightning would crash onto him from it!

When I asked him for the keys to OUR safe in OUR house he refused to give it to me. Apparently he's afraid that I'll take the kids' passports. What on earth will I do with them?? Pathetic.

This is the bit that really gets to me. If this is OUR house, then surely he has no right to withhold things like that from me? Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back from my lawyer, so will clarify this matter with her too, amongst others.

I think the time has come where he needs to leave the house as he's making it utterly unbearable for me and the atmosphere is not at all healthy for the children. If he cares about them, he'll get out.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment