Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday funnanigans!

And a big YAY to that! This week seems to have dragged on somewhat, but finally it's Friday and we can have some fun. As I'm typing this I'm getting into the mood with my current favorite track by Armin van Buuren called In and Out of Love featuring Sharon den Adel. Check out the music video below, although I have to add I prefer the Blizzard Remix as on his album, Imagine (The Remixes).

Another song that's recently come up again and is my current ringtone is Laid, by James. I heard it again recently on the radio and rushed back to my trusted Russian MP3 site to download it. It just brings back so many memories!

I have a few plans this weekend starting with post-work drinks in town with a bunch of people and a birthday party tomorrow night. Should be a blast.

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment