Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I finally saw Harry Potter

Yes, I went last night after having threatened to go and watch the movie for ages! And I must say, I wasn't disappointed. For me, this is the darkest one yet and I would most definitely not classify it as a kiddies film anymore as it's pretty scary. There was one particular part (I won't say anything about it so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it) where I literally let out a yowl from the fright I got! My friend who went with me thought it was hillarious, but did admit to also getting a huge fright right then.

I have to agree with some reviews I've read, that the actors seem a bit stayed, but this was just in the beginning. I'm amazed at how pretty Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has become. Not saying that she wasn't always pretty, it just seems that she's really evolving into being a very beautiful young woman:

I've also decided to re-read the series of books as it's such a wonderful fairy tale. I'm looking forward to my kids being old enough to read them and love them as much as I do.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment