Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Car guards" getting right up my nose

Yesterday, I had to make a trip into town for a couple of appointments I had. My first, being in Harrington Street, Gardens, I was 'ushered' into my parking space, which firstly pissed me off because two of these "car guards" were fighting about who was going to assist me with this job, which in turn only set my parking sensors of to bleep like anything!

So, when I returned to my car about 15 minutes later, already begrudging the fact that I'm feeling guilty because I don't want to pay them anything for their 'service', I get into the car, find some coppers (I'm most certainly not giving them more than that for 15 minutes!!) and hand it to the guy.

What does he do? He gives it one look and says "It's not enough, take it back!". At this point I'm about to drive off, thinking "You rude git!", when he proceeds to throw it back into the car!!! Ungrateful arsehole! And THIS, is exactly why I will no longer give these pricks money. They don't deserve it and need to be 'ushered' off our streets! In fact, I think there should be a law that makes it illegal for motorists to pay them as this will in turn get rid of them, especially since we ALL know that there won't be a law against them doing what they're doing.

Please note that I'm not against the legit ones that are employed by the big shopping malls and are genuinely providing a service, however how do you know, because, most of the time, these pricks buy a yellow hi-viz jacket and all of a sudden they seem to transform into 'reliable, trustworthy people who will prevent your car from being stolen'. I think NOT!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment