Thursday, August 27, 2009

And the plot solidifies!

Hmmm, where to start? Well, had a phone call from my lawyer this morning informing me that she's had a letter from STBEH's camp saying that he will not be signing the settlement document at this time.

Their reason for this? Well, apparently STBEH had hired a PI to follow me around and took photo's of me last weekend whilst visiting a friend.

According to my lawyer this makes absolutely NO difference whatsoever. The reality is that even if I was pictured shagging this guy in public, it would still bare absolutely no relevance to the matter for various reasons.

Firstly, I started this process in March already when I went to my lawyer for the first time. Meaning that with this time lapse, I can rightfully start dating, but even more to the point is the fact that it has nothing to do with our settlement. The only area that could have been affected is if I claimed a personal maintenance, which I'm not. Then he could've argued on that point. Once again raising the question about his legal advice??

So, reality is that he has been wasting even more of his money on hiring a PI (not cheap), who merely caught me visiting a friend who's birthday it was that week.

The height of pathetic! Oh, and I WILL be dating more actively from now on considering what my lawyer said, so he might soon be able to fill a whole photo album!

Madge

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a jealous sicko who cannot comprehend that he is not wanted despite being given numerous chances of being wanted. Run Madge RUN........straight into the arms of a gorgeous hunk or ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting Caster Semenya to shame, babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a difference between a jealous sicko, Charleen, and a man who is prepared to fight hand and nail for his family!

    ReplyDelete