Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One of those days

I'm positive that EVERYONE has a day like I'm having today. Surely they do?! The way I'm experiencing it is this: Blah, blah, blah, bored shitless, hell this is boring, blah, blah, someone entertain me, blah, blah and so on and soforth. Oh yeah, and did I mention blah?!

The only thing that I keep reminding myself is that my exciting day will be here in a mere week's time, so that's pretty damn exciting, but then again, that's only a mere reminder.

I'm not saying that I have nothing to do. There's always things to do, just nothing too exciting. I had a fab meeting yesterday about a very exciting little venture, which I'll be sharing once things are a bit more concrete and have managed to do a little research on the matter, but why am I feeling so... well, blah?!

Anyway, I'm just rambling and talking a load of nonsense now, so won't bore you any further. I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be back to my usual self again.

I'll leave you with this pic as I noticed that one of the top trending topics on Twitter today is 'Fat People Are Sexier'. You might not quite agree looking at this pic...

Hmmmm, very sexy...

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment