Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Every day brings something new

From a challenge, to a laugh or a lesson, that's how my days seem to be going right now. The whole divorce situation has made me learn so much about myself and about life that I'm a much bigger and stronger person already and I know there's so much more to come.

I have my days where I feel weak and fragile, but that's normal too. Other days I'm just totally overwhelmed by myself and others.

This week I've been faced with more challenges, mainly exciting ones and am trying to deal with them one step at a time. There are massive decisions that need to be made and they impact on everyone around me.

Meeting new people and doing new and fun things has made me realise how much I've lost out and become so encased in the life that I had. I'm certainly going to ensure that I make the most out of my life ahead. I'm ready for new challenges and will take more risks (calculated, of course). Bring on the future!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment