Sunday, September 20, 2009

Comment posting and more

To all my readers,

Please do feel free to provide comments on my site, however following a comment from 'dickhead' earlier this week in which a real name was mentioned and there have been subsequent repercussions as I didn't get to delete the post for a few hours after it was made, I've decided it best to rather moderate comments from now on. As always, your views and opinions are very much appreciated.

I'm sure you've also noticed that I've played around with the look and feel of the site as I was getting a bit bored and felt that a change would be a good idea. I've also added a fun little option where you can tick whether you find a particular post funny, interesting or cool. Use it, don't use it, it's there for you. Well... and me, because I can see what you guys think!

Lastly, there's also a little envelope at the bottom of each post. Should you feel that the particular post is relevant to something that a friend might be interested in or you know someone who's experiencing a similar situation, you can click on this to forward that post to your friend by simply filling in their email address. These details will NOT be used for any other purpose and aren't even stored on a database.

Hope you will enjoy the new look and new features.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment