Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

Yes, the 'New and Improved' version of me is back and glad to be so! The op went swimmingly and the pain worth it. As I mentioned in my last post, I stayed with Mom until this morning and was thoroughly spoilt and nursed back to a fairly decent state. I've still got a fair bit of pain, but every day gets a little bit better.

I must admit, it will be nice sleeping in my own bed again and it's great being back with the kids, who I missed terribly.

There's a lot I'd like to share with you and will definitely do so throughout the week, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to clear up something with regards to my previous, and seemingly very controversial, post.

Firstly, I'd like to say that I don't really have to make any excuses to anyone with regards to the decisions I make. If you knew me, you'd know that I'm extremely responsible when it comes to money and that I very rarely spend money on myself. My children come first and I make all financial decisions after taking them and their needs into consideration.

However, when I was told that I could have the money, by a certain beneficiary, but only on the basis that the money gets spent on the operation I've been dying to have for several years, I jumped at the opportunity.

So, no, I didn't spend money that could've been spent on renting something for myself and the kids and the suggestion to pay for STBEH to live somewhere else was simply ridiculous!!

And, here I am today, with a beautiful set of boobies and I'm very happy and very proud, so thanks to my kind beneficiary for this. Mwah!

Madge

2 comments:

  1. well done you! Enjoy. I had mine done 4 years ago and I love em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you back Madge x

    ReplyDelete