Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life takes it's turns

I have been so busy of late that I simply hadn't had a chance to write, so here I am now. I had a lovely day on Thursday at The Fiery One's. We celebrated Heritage Day in true South African style with a braai and had a few bottles of vino collapso along with it. Well, I didn't have a few bottles by myself, but between us...

Friday was a busy one too, doing a few things in the day and then going out in Camps Bay for dinner at Blues Restaurant followed by drinks at Caprice.

On Saturday I invited a bunch of ladies over for brunch and a MCC tasting (Methode Cap Classique). I'm starting to write a monthly article for a new wine E-Zine and my first assignment was to do a review on six MCC's.

So, I figured that since I had to open six of them, I'd like to share the experience with some of my favorite girlies and invited Mom, The Fiery One and four other of my close girlfriends. Everyone brought something along and we had an absolute ball.

The E-Zine goes live next month and I'll definitely post a link here for you all to access it. It's run by the same people who do The Wine Show in Jo'burg and is aimed at every day wine drinkers who don't necessarily care about the sugar levels and all that jazz, but just want to know a little more about which nice wines are out there, and obviously a lot more.

Today has been fairly chilled and relaxed and then tomorrow a new week starts all over again...

So, on that note, have a good one!

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment