Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is this the beginning of the end?

Well, I haven't been in the mood to write for a couple of days. Let's just say I've had a crappy week. Firstly I've got this really odd cold that's making me feel somewhat under the weather and also I'm a bit hormonal, which of course doesn't help.

On top of that there was a misunderstanding on a job I did for a client and this has upset me a bit too.

So, a short while ago the sheriff of the courts turned up to deliver the summons to STBEH and that just finally pushed me over the edge.

As I'm sitting here I'm going from feelings of deepest sorrow to extreme anger. Angry because he didn't try when it mattered and sadness because I never really wanted this and all of this could so easily have been avoided if he just paid a little bit of attention to me when I told him that I was unhappy and him just being even slightly less self centred to consider my most basic needs of love, affection, understanding and being a genuine partner in the marriage.

I feel so sorry for STBEH. I know this is devastating for him... as it is for me too...

Anyway, I'm going to leave it at that as I'm suddenly at a loss for words.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment