Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy but not?!

At this point in my life I feel like there's so much going on, but I'm standing still. I'm busy doing lots of things, yet not doing anything. Very confusing and frustrating. I think it's a case of being in limbo and not knowing what's going to happen when.

I've actually been struggling to write here of late. There's so much to say and so much going on, but not things that I feel I can say on here, because of who reads it and unfortunately some things need to be kept secret for a little while. They're mainly things that have been happening at home and that I've found out about STBEH and what he's been up to, shafting me (nothing new now, in fact I'm getting used to it) and also our kids. Lovely!

I am however looking forward to my weekend VERY much. I'm skipping town for a couple of days and am sure the break from the latest atmosphere will be enough to sort me out again.

Madge

6 comments:

  1. dickhead says: wow! off goes selfindulgent madge yet again skipping town. This girl gets around doesn't she! I've just got one question boggling my mind... why did she start this blog in the first place? If she's been having an affair since the beginning of the year (even before filing for divorce), then why use the blog to slagg off stbeh, making him out to be the villain? Or was that the purpose of the blog
    in the first place. Putting the blame on stbeh.
    Using this blog to get pitty from total strangers sounds like a borderline personality disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people blog just to rant and get their thoughts out of their heads. That you or anyone else reads it is irrelevant. If you are a stranger why do you care so much about her making her stbeh out to be a villian? Perhaps you are the one with the disorder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dickhead says:what makes u think i'm a stranger?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To those of you who are interested, dickhead is the person who STBEH has chosen to befriend over these last few months.

    I'm not sure whether it's the loser and laughing-stock of Wisteria Lane himself or his long-suffering wife who writes, but that's basically where it's coming from.

    Apparently if you're in a wheelchair you have the right to say things about people that are totally untrue?!

    Fortunately for me, I've long stopped caring what STBEH and his pathetic 4-foot tall friend think, would like to believe and have to say to try and make me look bad. I know the truth.

    The thing that does confuse me however is that I didn't get the memo about it being self-indulgent to go away for the weekend and was such a bad thing to try and escape a horrible home situation? Can someone please forward this to me for future reference?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd also just like to make it very clear that I don't have an issue whatsoever with anyone who has any kind of disability, except for this arsehole, because, let's face it, we all know he'll be playing that card next...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think anyone is really interested in what dickhead has to say. To be quite honest his/her bad spelling is more interesting than anything that he/she has to say. FYI... "slag" only has one "g" and "pity" only has one "t"?

    ReplyDelete