Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hmmmm...

LOL! I couldn't think of anything to start today's post with, so 'Hmmmm...' it is.

So, another day in the life of Madge and fortunately a busy one with follow-up appointment at the surgeon and a lunch business meeting. We like!

STBEH is still stomping around the house in a very foul mood. Yes, he's still angry at me for being insensitive and has seemingly forgotten how he burst into my room when I was already sleeping, started shouting and swearing at me, pulling my duvet off and demanding to know whether i was... wait for it... 'having a wank'?!?!?!

Then he proceeded to shove me over rather aggressively when I turned my back on him (in bed) and told him in no uncertain terms to piss off. Taking into consideration that I'd just recently had an operation to my upper body, not a painless thing to have happened and he then couldn't understand why I subsequently told him to "Get the fuck out of my room!"...

So it continues. Last night he yet again undermined my authority with PC when I wanted to put him to bed and said that PC could sleep in his bed. The rule is that kids sleep in their own rooms. This has ALWAYS been the case. What he does with them on the weekends when he has them is up to him, but when I'm around there are certain rules and routines, which should stay.

On top of this he proceeded to call me a range of names... in front of the kids... lovely! It has obviously never been a concern of his to shout or swear at me in front of the kids. Great example.

Madge

2 comments:

  1. dickhead says: hitting hubby in front of the kids or having temper tantrums is a good example then? re your twitter update:maybe it's because everything you touch turns to shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dickhead, your such a dickhead. I really hope your not who I think you are!

    ReplyDelete