Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rocking Kill Bill

Last night I did the shoot for the new wine E-zine I'm going to be writing for. It was a Kill Bill themed shoot and we had so much fun. I learnt how to do a sabrage (where you chop off the head of a champagne bottle with a sword) and we added a little ninja-style twist to that.


This is Uma Thurman doing her thang in Kill Bill

Of course, we had to open a few bottles of fizz to get the shots, so lots of bubbly was consumed by all. I've already seen some of the pics, but unfortunately they're embargo'd for a little while until the launch of said mag.

Yesterday morning there was yet another incident with STBEH which once again confirmed to me that I'd done the right thing and that he'd never change his thinking to become less selfish and consider the family situation as a whole.

I'm not even going to bore you with the whole story, but basically it involved us both being out. I'd already informed him that I'd be out at that particular time, but nothing was said to me and next minute he also was leaving, thus there not being anyone with the kids.

He stayed in the end, but not after first shouting and swearing at me in front of the kids, telling me that I always wanted things MY way and that I was constantly attacking him and that I've been lying to him about everything over the last six months. I was merely pointing out that there was no-one to stay with the kids and if he'd told me that he also had to go out, I could've arranged for the nanny to be here. It could've all been so very simple.

Anyway, it looks like there might be an option for me to move out of the house in about 8 weeks time if it doesn't sell in the meantime, so let's see what happens.

Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment