Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Friday and my aim is to keep smiling

After last night's little episode I'm feeling much better this morning. It seems as if STBEH is 'OK'(??), or shall I say he's not in a filthy mood about the summons, which helps. I suppose he knew it was coming, so it couldn't have been a big surprise.

Reality is, that it had to come at some point, but I suppose it just brought it all home again.

Anyway, at least the sun will be shining for the next couple of days, which always makes one feel so much better.

I'm planning on taking the kids to the beach tomorrow for a little play and will be going to The Fiery One's house on Saturday afternoon and probably stay the night there. Then on Sunday I'm having a show-house again, so will probably look at doing something with the kids then too. Maybe go to the aquarium with them or perhaps even take them to see the new Pixar movie, UP, which is said to be excellent!

So, on that note I'll sign off and wish you all a great weekend and least I not forget, may the Springboks whip some serious All Black arse!! Go Bokke!!

Madge

4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Just found your blog through 2OceansVibe. While my blog is not nearly as personal as yours, I've also got into the scene this year - mainly to get some of the million things spinning in my head at any point in time out. If you ever feel like zoning out (and getting some financial advice) check it out at http://somegoodfeathers.blogspot.com

    Really impressed by your unfettering honesty and openness...

    Cheers,

    Gareth (A fellow Capetonian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Gareth. Readers will notice that I have deleted the previous comment from Anonymous. As you all know, I don't delete negative comments, except that this one had a real name in.

    To this particular anonymous writer, your negative comments to try and come up for STBEH are highly amusing at best.

    For those of you who didn't read our cowardly 'friend's' comment, it was something along the lines of their usual Madge is only doing this to hurt STBEH, blah, blah, bullshit, so nothing new or unusual from that camp.

    Am thinking of dubbing this person 'dickhead'. Notice it was spelt with a small 'd', because there's no way they have a big one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dickhead sais: The truth hurts! It's a pity that the bullshit in this whole saga will only be smelt by you once it's to late to spare the children from being hurt

    ReplyDelete